Are you looking for a method to share Instagram Reel on Snapchat? No worries, in this article, you will learn how to share Instagram Reel to Snapchat.
There are two methods to post your Instagram Reels on Snapchat. These two methods are as follows:
- Sharing a Reel link: You can share an Instagram Reel to Snapchat by sharing a Reel link.
- Save Reel to share on Snapchat: Another way is saving a Reel on your device to share it on Snapchat.
1. Share Instagram Reel through Link on Snapchat
The first method is sharing a Reel link on Snapchat. For that, open the Instagram app and navigate to the Reel you want to post on Snapchat. Then tap on the three dots and click on the share button. After that, tap on the copy link option. Lastly, open the Snapchat app and Paste the link on your Snapchat story.
2. Save Instagram Reel to Share on Snapchat
Another way you can do it is by saving the Reel onto your device. To do this, publish your Reel and share it on your Instagram story. Before posting the story, tap the download button to save the Reel directly onto your device. Once the download is complete, you can share it on Snapchat.
Also Read: How to Save Instagram DP on iPhone?
Benefits of Sharing a Reel on Snapchat
Sharing an Instagram Reel on Snapchat can benefit in many ways. Below are some of them:
- Expand your Reach: You can share your Instagram Reels on Snapchat to share your content with a wider audience. Reaching to a wider audience can help you gain more followers and engagement.
- Create Presence on Snapchat: Cross-posting content on different social media platforms helps you build Brand presence.
- Save Time: Repurposing your Instagram Reel on Snapchat save you time. Content Repurposing is helpful when managing multiple social media accounts. Moreover, you can stay consistent and active across all your social media platforms.
- Showcase your skills: You can show your unique talent to your friends and audience to gain recognition.
Also Read: How to Use Crying Filter on Instagram?
If you’re eager to share your Instagram Reel on Snapchat, don’t wait any longer! There are two simple methods to choose from. You can use whichever one you find more convenient. Give them a try, and start sharing your Reels with your Snapchat friends today!
You have reached the end! I hope you enjoyed this blog post. If you did, please take a moment to leave a comment down below. I’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions. Thank you very much for reading, and enjoy your day!